Starting his career as a Navy Seal set Stewart Easterby up to navigate high-pressure situations and stretch beyond his comfort zone in the world of business.
From leading sales operations for a company that was acquired for $1.8 billion, to serving as COO for auto-industry pioneer TrueCar, Stewart has developed an amazing track record. What has he learned from all that experience? Check out the latest episode of Down to Business.
Down to Business is a unique interview show that delves into the stories, ideas, and thoughts of some of the world’s most successful people in business, finance, entrepreneurship, technology, sports, and investing.
Instead of focusing on where they are now, we focus on how our guests got there; how they went from the sales floor to the boardroom, the people and decisions that helped them along the way, and the nights where they were curled up in the fetal position with a glass of Merlot wondering if they had just ruined it all. Real life stories that have led to real life success.
Here are some other articles you may enjoy:
- Alan Wexler, CEO of Publicis.Sapient – Down to Business Podcast – Episode 6
- Caron Butler, NBA Champion & All-Star – Down to Business Podcast – Episode 5
- Brad Anderson, Former CEO Best Buy – Down to Business Podcast – Episode 4
- Diana Nelson, Chair of Carlson – Down to Business Podcast – Episode 3
- Amit Singhal, Former Google Senior VP, Search – Down to Business Podcast – Episode 2
- Scott McNealy, Co-Founder & Former CEO, Sun Microsystems – Down to Business – Episode 1