A new episode of our podcast Down to Business is now available. This week, we sit down with Amit Singhal, who served as the Senior VP, Search at Google and spent over fifteen years with the company.
Amit talks about growing up in India, his time and innovations at Google, and his current project, The Singhal Foundation.
Make sure to subscribe to the podcast here. Be sure to rate and review!
About the podcast…
Down to Business is a unique interview show that delves into the stories, ideas, and thoughts of some of the world’s most successful people in business, finance, entrepreneurship, technology, and investing. Instead of focusing on where they are now, we focus on how our guests got there; how they went from the sales floor to the boardroom, the people and decisions that helped them along the way, and the nights where they were curled up in the fetal position with a glass of Merlot wondering if they had just ruined it all. Real-life stories that have led to real-life success.
Here are some other articles you may enjoy:
- Stewart Easterby, Former COO of TrueCar – Down to Business Podcast – Episode 7
- Alan Wexler, CEO of Publicis.Sapient – Down to Business Podcast – Episode 6
- Caron Butler, NBA Champion & All-Star – Down to Business Podcast – Episode 5
- Brad Anderson, Former CEO Best Buy – Down to Business Podcast – Episode 4
- Diana Nelson, Chair of Carlson – Down to Business Podcast – Episode 3
- Scott McNealy, Co-Founder & Former CEO, Sun Microsystems – Down to Business – Episode 1