Please come in
take off your shoes, and enjoy the views…
MORE DETAILED DIRECTIONS:
Click here to launch: http://rex.legend3d.com/ on your mobile device.
– Press the orange goggle icon in the upper left corner to split the view in two to prepare it for the goggles.
– Place your phone into the cardboard making sure to line up the frames with the lenses and secure.
– On your screen you will see a 360-degree view. Take a look around, move in any direction to view the space.
– In the center of the screen you will find a small white dot called the “gaze trigger”. Think of this like your cursor.
– You can then use your finger to rotate your view on devices with “touch” enabled.
– Want to switch rooms? In each room there is at least one navigation icon and a label letting you know what rooms are available from your current location. Rotate your view until the gaze trigger is on top of the thin arrow icon. A load circle will begin. When it completes you will be transported to the next room location.
– If you are unable to change rooms, check that your setting is ON. Lower your view until the gaze trigger is on top of the ON/OFF Icon. A load circle will begin.
– To turn the Navigation Icons back OFF simply lower your view until the gaze trigger is on top of the ON/OFF Icon again.